Rico’s Landscape NW LLC offers a wide range of landscape design services in Port Orchard, WA. Commercial and residential landscape services are available.
- Professional artificial grass layout
- Landscape design and layout
- Sprinkler installation and repair
- Sod and soil installation
- Drip irrigation
- Plants and trees
- Fertilization and mulching
- Grading and leveling
- Landscape consulting
- Brick and stone
- Walkways and driveways
- Patio and gazebo construction
- Rototilling and soil preparation
- Rock and stone garden design
Fall clean up and leaf removal services
It’s critical to remove the buildup of leaves on your property for several reasons:
- Keep our waterways and Port Orchard, WA clean and healthy!
- Improve the lawn and turf growing conditions for a beautiful, healthy lawn
- Reduce turf diseases
Our fall clean up service puts your garden to bed for the year and prepares all features of your landscape for winter. Service begins in October, the perfect time to clear your landscape of overgrowth, clean out all existing beds, prune all shrubs, and cutback your perennials as needed for the change of seasons. A light dusting of mulch on all planting beds completes the service.
Regular mowing services round out the All season maintenance program, and are scheduled to coincide with the beginning of turf growing season. Our mowing and trimming teams will treat your lawn with care and leave your property clean and pristine every time. This service can be paired with Leaf Management Services in the Fall to keep you lawn tidy and leaf-free.
Leaf removal services
Total leaf removal from planting beds to lawn area. Offered in November and December on a time and material basis as a counterpart to leaf management services executed during our mowing visits.